New Ceramic Line Utility Knife by Victorinox of Switzerland.
12cm Ceramic blade.
- Please exercise the necessary caution when working, as the blades are very sharp.
- Ceramic knives are intended for the cutting of food. They are unsuitable for hitting and levering.
- Ceramic blades are not shock resistant! Do not allow the knife to fall onto a hard floor or similar surfaces!
- To ensure that the blade remains sharp over a long period, we recommend the use of a cutting surface made from wood or plastic.
- Never try to cut hard objects such as frozen food, bones, metal, etc!
- Never hold the knife in an open fire (high conductance of heat)!
- Never clean with a wire brush!
- Clean with a mild detergent after use.
- Cleaning in a dishwasher is not recommended, unless it can be ensured that the knife cannot come into contact with other objects.